|July 26, 2017 - October 05, 2017|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Finance & Administration|
Responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable and payable functions at DDC. Data entry, review of reports and other support duties.
|Duties:||Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include the following, but are not limited to)|
1. Responsible for maintaining an accurate and timely accounts payable system including: monitoring voucher due dates, posting entries to the correct period based on service dates, verifying expense codes and recoding prepaid invoices.
2. Timely payment preparation including mailing checks or preparing electronic transfers.
3. Generate wire transfers for international vendors.
4. Prepare and post all monthly recurring AP journal entries.
5. Responsible for processing cash receipts on a daily basis; accurate posting of receipts to customer accounts.
6. Responsible for processing and recording credit card transactions.
7. Distribute monthly AMEX and VISA statements to the appropriate staff members.
8. Review all Concur expense reports for accuracy.
9. Responsible for the Accounts Receivable billing process ensuring that correct accounting codes are used and invoices are posted to the appropriate period.
10. Verify the accuracy of deferred revenue recognition.
11. Mail or email non-membership dues related invoices.
12. Maintain electronic filing of financial records as required by the IRS and our independent auditing firm; responsible for collecting W-9 forms.
13. Prepare and verify the accuracy of 1099 forms.
14. Provide customer service support including researching payables and receivables.
15. Assist auditors with year-end audit.
16. Verify the accuracy and completeness of electronic filing of all the accounting records.
17. All other duties assigned by the Vice President of Finance and Administration and the Controller.
|Qualifications:||Experience, Competencies & Education|
1. 5+years’ experience in office support of Accounting & Finance.
2. Accounting degree preferred.
3. Demonstrated customer service skills.
4. Good interpersonal skills.
5. Attention to detail
6. Ability to use MS/Office Suite products. Knowledge of Traverse accounting software a plus.
7. Above intermediate level with Microsoft Excel
8. Good oral and written communication skills.
Accountabilities & Measures
Periodic performance evaluations gauging qualitative performance against identified goals.
Americans with Disabilities Specifications
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing most of the duties of this job, the employee may not be exposed to weather condition. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.