CONVENTION SALES/SERVICES INTERNS
|February 22, 2018 - March 31, 2018|
|Employment Type:||Intern - Part Time|
|Description:||Destination DC, the official Convention and Tourism Corporation for the nation’s capital, is currently seeking two interns to assist the organization’s Convention Sales/Services department and our Business Development efforts.|
|Duties:||Experience, competencies, education:|
• Knowledgeable in hospitality or DC proper
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Commitment of one semester is required
• Candidates must be able to commit at least 15-20 hours per week to the position.
• This is an unpaid position. Destination DC will work with intern to complete the paperwork necessary to obtain school credit.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Dianna Waldroup, Director of Convention Services via email to email@example.com. Questions may be directed to Dianna at 202/789-7036
About Destination DC: Destination DC, the lead destination marketing organization for the nation’s capital, is a private, non-profit membership organization of nearly 1,000 businesses committed to marketing the area as a premier global convention, tourism and special events destination with a special emphasis on the arts, cultural and historic communities. www.washington.org